Racism in European football

After my last post, i've received a few encouraging messages from friends and even people i do not know who were victims of racism and discrimination. I thank you for sharing your stories and advices with me. Although what happened to me might not be "too big of a deal" for some, as a blogger, i still feel there is definitely a need to blog about this unfortunate experience.

One of my friend also sent me a link to this short video that really shows the severity of such shameful acts in the world of European football. Definitely worth watching.


"Laundry is the only thing that should be separated by color." ~Author Unknown

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

APL*ITUNES 866-712-7753 on your bank statement? YOU HAVE BEEN SCAMMED.

Foreigner marrying a local Bruneian. A step by step guide.

"You have a lucky face" / "You are lucky" scam.